ALL ACCOMMODATION IN THE CASTLE FACILITIES FULLY BOOKED NOW FOR THE CONFERENCE DAYS. See other accommodation options at the bottom of the page.
(There are still some rooms available from Thursday night onwards, so if you come just to the ENeL meeting, you might be able to stay.)
There is a limited number of en-suite and standard (with bathroom on corridor) rooms available in the castle for the following prices: This accommodation includes breakfast. For checking room availability and booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore there is a large number of accommodation options in close distance of the castle:
- Cleavers Lyng, 5 rooms, 9 mins by foot
- Horseshoe Inn, 20 rooms, 5 mins drive
- Boreham House, 6 mins drive
- Old Forge Hotel, Hailsham, 9 rooms, 11 mins drive
- Premier Inn, Polegate, Eastbourne (modern, many rooms), 17 mins drive
- Travel Lodge, Hellingly, Eastbourne (modern, many rooms), 16 mins drive
For all these accommodation places (except the first one which is in walking distance) we provide morning and evening transport from and to the conference place (castle).
See an overview of these accommodation facilities on the map.
We recommend to arrange for your accommodation as soon as possible.