The recipients of the Hornby Educational Trust bursary were:
- Dr Emrah Özcan (Research Assistant at Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey)
- Zaida Bartolomé-Díaz (PhD student at the University of Las Palmas de GC, Spain)
- Dr Henrik Køhler Simonsen (Assistant and Associate Professor at Copenhagen Business School)
The bursary committee:
- Susan Maingay (Hornby Educational Trust)
- Tanara Zingano Kuhn (eLex chair)
- Iztok Kosem (eLex organising committee member)
THE CALL IS NOW CLOSED
The eLex 2019 conference is offering bursaries to support participation at eLex 2019. The bursaries are sponsored by the Hornby Educational Trust. The total amount available is 2000 EUR. The expected amount per bursary is around 500 EUR.
How to apply?
Applications should contain the following:
- A brief CV.
- A short motivation letter (not more than one page) describing your current projects, studies etc., including a brief statement of how your work is connected with the Hornby Educational Trust aims (http://www.hornby-trust.org.uk/), and how the participation at eLex 2019 will benefit your work.
- A statement on what the bursary would be spent, e.g. conference fee, travel, accommodation. Please also provide information on how you plan to fund the remainder of the conference participation cost.
Please send your application via e-mail to the eLex 2019 organising committee (email@example.com) and use the subject line: “Application eLex 2019 bursary”.
Deadline for application
The deadline for the submission of applications is 25th June 2019. The notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by 30th June at the latest.
Applications will be selected by the eLex 2019 organising committee, in consultation with the Hornby Educational Trust representatives.